Historic Downtown Snohomish - Events, Shopping, Food and Beverages, and Things to Do
Historic Snohomish Activity Directory
Here are a few ideas for fun activities in Snohomish’s Historic District.:
- Drive, bike, or walk around Snohomish to see the sights.
- Spend the day shopping our many antique and specialty shops.
- Rent a bike or bring your own to tour the town or to ride the Centennial Trail.
- Walk the Snohomish River Trail.
- Play tennis, basketball, or baseball at Pilchuck Park.
- Have fun at one of our eight child-friendly parks.
- Develop your skills at our Skate Park.
- Have a picnic, swim, or canoe at Blackman Lake.
- Jump out of an airplane or enjoy a scenic flight at Harvey Air Field.
- Find Blackman’s Museum and learn the history of Snohomish.
- Pamper yourself at one of our local spas.
- Catch your own fish from the Snohomish River or at the pier in Hill Park.
- Browse at Upper Case Books for that special book.
- Try out our seasonal Thursdays Farmer’s Market.
- Watch birds or other wildlife at Heirman Preserve.
- Hike the many trails at Lord Hill Park.
- Take an art walk to over 14 art and crafts galleries.
- Set a tee time at one of Snohomish’s four golf courses or practice at the driving range.
- Schedule a balloon ride at Airial Balloon Co.
- Experience our great night life and entertainment at local bars and restaurants.
- Stop by the Snohomish Visitor’s Center for additional maps and ideas!